"Thomas Hildreth is a very strong and versatile actor. He shines on both stage and screen, and he has my highest recommendation and support."
- Pat McCorkle, Artios/Primetime Emmy-Award Nominated Casting Director (CALIFORNICATION)
"I saw Hildreth onstage in THE INVESTED. He's exceptionally intense and focused… a real pleasure to watch in action."
- Brette Goldstein, Casting Director, C.S.A. (HELLO LONESOME)
"I directed Thomas in THE AMERICAN CLOCK (Arthur Miller world premiere for WTF). He's a very interesting actor and has my recommendation."
- Austin Pendleton, Broadway Theatre Director
"I worked with Thomas on ISLANDER. He's a very compelling, very unique actor. I look forward to seeing more of his work."
- Philip Baker Hall, Multi-Award-Winning Actor (MAGNOLIA, HARD EIGHT)
"I don’t know why Thomas isn’t a star by now."
- Ted Levine, Actor (SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, MONK, THE BRIDGE)
"I worked with Thomas on the indie film ISLANDER. He is very professional and a real pleasure to work with. He’s a wonderful actor."
- Larry Pine, Actor (THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL, HOUSE OF CARDS)
"Thomas Hildreth acts with rare focus, intensity and emotional truth. He has a wonderful capacity to avoid clichés and a knack for putting his own unique stamp on his characters."
- Ron Canada, Award-Winning Actor (CINDERELLA MAN, LONE STAR, THE WEST WING)
"With a range from a young Powers Boothe or Christopher Walken but much more handsome, Thomas has the goods. Why is he not a star?"
- Caryn West, The Audition Coach, Backstage West and East’s "The Best Audition Coaches"
"TH is a gutsy actor. He’s a heavy and he’s an artist. Don’t be confused by his leading man looks. What you see is so much less than what you get."
- Ian McCrudden, Award-Winning Writer/Director (CHILD OF GRACE, ISLANDER)
"Hildreth’s Eben emerges as a figure of innate decency, quite resolve and deep emotional reserves."
"Hildreth infuses Eben with much neediness."
- Hollywood Reporter